Introduction : Jasmine

I really lost word on what to say. Even though, I must be the third person whom spend the most time with her (after my parents of course), I don't know what to say about my own sister.
My sister and I split ways in 1995, that year practically ended our "living together" lifestyle eversince I moved to my grandparents house for further study. I hardly talk to her eversince. Then we are reunited "spiritually" after she (and I) accept Lord Jesus as our Saviour through different church. Then we often talk about our commonality in vision and hope for eternity. Little did I know that even my parents never fond of photography, me and my sister develop a liking to it at our own pace. She is currently shooting with Canon EOS 350D, mainly just for fun purpose. I am sure after I passed her my 50mm f/1.8 lens, she will be able to experiment more... for the furtherance of God's word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog