Introducing Erwin & Irma

I must admit this is a very strange encounter. Erwin and Irma is friends of my sister (whom I had never know in real life nor in cyber world). So few hours ago I received few mail from them, my sister introduced me to both of them and few chains of email bounces accross to another side of the globe.

Thank God for internet, Sydney seems to be closer than driving to Oxford or Cambrige! Anyway, I still know very little about them, all I can say is they have a heart to serve the Lord with their talents, and that's why they approached me.

They are mostly shooting with Canon 40D, 17-40mm f/1.4 L lately using Canon 5D mkii 24-70mm f/2.8 L.
I've notice that both Erwin and Irma like to take a picture with light as the subject, which is good since so far this blog only having loads of landscape, flowers and insect as its main collection.

I'll publish more of their work in the future, stay tune!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog