Welcome to KJV Christian Wallpapers


Finally, this blog is in a good state of running. There is still so many things to do, but I would like to extend a warm welcome to everyone!



It was all started in 2005, we bought a second hand Canon EOS 300D from yahoo auction. Then, obsessed about travelling, we were bringing our "bulky" camera everywhere we go (no we had never regret bringing it along!)
So obviously, there is an enormous stock of images sitting doing nothing in our hard drive. And then me and my husband has this "crazy" idea about using it, and this blog is finally born.

I hope everyone can make use of it, or even take part on this project. I also wanted to say a bif thank you for ovelwhelming respose on donating pictures. I am really thrilled!
However the core of this project is spreading God's word, while the picture is just the tool. Let us be reminded that God's word is a powerful tool for encouraging as well as edifying. And looking at it everyday is a pretty neat idea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog